News & Announcements SFFZY 10Pcs Door Hinges Antique Bronze Cabinet Drawer Jewelry Wo
Variety exclusively announces new audiobook from Malcolm Gladwell, “Miracle and Wonder: Conversations with Paul Simon.” Read more at Variety.com.
What happens when Paul Simon and bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell sit down together with a tape recorder and a guitar? Brimming with music and…
Paying tribute to the legendary Don Everly.
Remembering Biz Markie
ft. Big Daddy Kane
Songs & Lyrics View All Songs »
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night
- XZBBH Womens Corset Bustier Satin Lace Up Boned Gorset Top Shape
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- A Most Peculiar Man
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I...
- Ace In The Hole
- TianMai Version 3.0 HD Paint by Number Kits for Adults PBN Kit P
- All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fi...
- Toyvian 1 Set Kids Simulation Traffic Doll Model Toy, Wood Roadb
- April Come She Will
- Armistice Day
- At The Zoo
- Baby Driver
There are no events currently scheduled.
Check out the tour archive here.
During his distinguished career Paul Simon has been the recipient of many honors and awards including 12 Grammy Awards, three of which (“Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Still Crazy After All These Years” and “Graceland”) were albums of the year. In 2003 he was given a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
Awards + Achievements
- 1968 GRAMMY: Record of the Year “Mrs. Robinson” – Simon & Garfunkel
- 1975 GRAMMY: Best Pop Vocal Male – “Still Crazy After All These Years”
- 1982: Paul Simon inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- 2001: Paul Simon inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame